Yoga Tantra Mantra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychological : running into past faces

Go down

Psychological : running into past faces Empty Psychological : running into past faces

Post by Kalyaan Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

A pedestrian walks up to me in the street. He calls me by a name that I haven't used in decades. I do not recognize him. Recounting events that we supposedly both took part in, he tries to convince me that I know who he is. I smile, pretending to remember. He calls my bluff and walks away disappointed.

Things haven't been the same since the accident.
Sometimes in a few moments a person has an immense impact on another person. Whoever he was, school buddy or office chum or sometime neighbour - take heart in knowing that in some point in life you made him very happy to be around you and he cherished the memory. He remembered you. But that does not make an obligation upon you to remember every human you interacted with. So don't worry. It happens to us all. We are just too proud to admit it publicly on internet. Enjoy the thought that you could have impacted someone so deeply by your past words or past behaviour, etc.
Kalyaan
Kalyaan
Admin

https://yoga.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum